Twilight catch-up

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Geoff James 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mary meredith
    Participant

Geoff and I thought it would be good to catch up with as many of you who can make it during the first week after the October half term break. Probably the Wednesday. I think it’ll give us a chance to explore any common issues that are raised on here and of course to celebrate successes. Any further ideas about what might be useful, though, do post!
    In the meantime, have a wonderful, well-earned break!

Anonymous

I can see lots of you are having problems with the signup and registration on this forum and Mary M has had better luck. It’s an exception – a time when it looked like signup wouldn’t work and it did! I get and email when you try to sign up and I’ve got a few that tell me you’ve tried and then gone for a password change.
    I’d just ask you to persevere when you’ve got a moment. It will work! And when it does these starting difficulties will fade into the past but carrying your success into the future.
    Mary and I stayed on after the Lincoln group had gone home on Friday to plan the next steps in Solutions Focused coaching in Lincolnshire.
    We can look forward to this site working by the time you’re back in work in the Autumn term (I’ll be getting to it immediately) and then being in the same room together a few weeks into the term, when you’ve had time to put the SFc ideas into action.

All the best for now,

Geoff

Geoff James
    Keymaster

Getting into the new school year, it looks like everyone is registered now. Well done you! It’s a steep curve to stat with and now should ease out a bit. If you’ve seen problem with seeing the forum, that was my mistake and I’ve corrected it, so this should be accessible now.
    Next week I’ll set about emailing all of you in the group with news and my hopes for collecting stories of your success with your Solutions Focused coaching.

All the best and wishing you good luck,

Geoff

Geoff James
    Keymaster

Getting into the new school year, it looks like everyone is registered now. Well done you! It’s a steep curve to stat with and now should ease out a bit. If you’ve seen problem with seeing the forum, that was my mistake and I’ve corrected it, so this should be accessible now.
    Next week I’ll set about emailing all of you in the group with news and my hopes for collecting stories of your success with your Solutions Focused coaching.

All the best and wishing you good luck,

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.