Evidencing the impact

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Shirley Johnson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shirley Johnson
    Participant

EISS are currently looking at the impact of SFC in our work over the last term. We are sure this will generate lots of anecdotes and stories about the success of SFC in schools which we can then share with AFC and school colleagues. We also hope to have some actual data in order to feed back to schools about the impact of this new way of working with CYP. I feel very positive about this and look forward to developing this project further in the autumn term.

Geoff James
    Keymaster

That’s great, to get evidence from practice. I hope we might also get a broader view of impact by using some school-ready form of assessment – the Anna Freud materials have been recommended to me by Professor Jonathan Glazzard (Edge Hill and Leeds Beckett Universities) – I think they could be useful for mental health and wellbeing assessment. What do you think?

Shirley Johnson
    Participant

Hi Geoff
    Do you have a link to these resources? Happy to have a look and see if they would work for us with future work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.